We want you to be pleased as punch with everything you receive from Macy May! However, we completely understand that not everything you order always works out. If that's the case and you need to return something, please read our return policy below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your return request, and include the order number and billing name and address in the email for reference. A team member will respond with instructions and a return authorization for you to enclose in your package being returned.
- If you would like to make an exchange, please return your merchandise and place a new order on macymay.com.
- If you would like to return in store, please bring the unused/unworn items in their original packaging and the original order confirmation to: 114 N Church Street Nacogdoches, TX 75961
- If you have any difficulty processing your return, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com or by phone at (936) 205-5911 from 10am to 5pm CST Monday through Friday.
Return Policy for Online Purchases
- Returns must be made within 20 days of placing your order.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition, with all tags attached. Merchandise must not be used, worn, altered, or washed. Additionally, footwear must be returned in the original shoebox.
- Monogrammed and engraved items, bath & body, hair accessories, gift cards, items purchased on final sale, and other select items cannot be returned/exchanged, and are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Please allow up to 2 weeks from the day you ship your package for your account to be credited. It can take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your statement, depending on your bank.
- Macy May is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages. If your package is lost, stolen or damaged, please contact UPS or USPS with your tracking number prior to contacting Macy May.
- If your piece arrives damaged, please contact Macy May at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your package. We will do our best to replace or repair any damaged item.
Return Policy for In-Store Purchases
- Returns must be made within 15 days of your original purchase date, accompanied by the original receipt which was emailed or messaged to you at time of purchase.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition with all tags attached. Merchandise must not be used, worn, altered, or washed. Additionally, Footwear must be returned in the original shoebox.
- Sale merchandise is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Monogrammed and engraved items, bath & body, hair accessories, perishables, gift cards, and items purchased on final sale cannot be returned and are non-refundable.
- We do not honor price adjustments.
- Refunds will be given in the form of store credit ONLY.
- Store credits and gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Macy May retail store purchases can only be returned/exchanged at the original location. Our store location will accept macymay.com purchases; however, shipping charges are non-refundable and all macymay.com return policy requirements apply.
- Macy May reserves the right to deny a return if the merchandise is deemed non-resalable.
We are currently offering FREE shipping on orders of $125 or more. Standard shipping is $8. In a pinch? Give us a call and we will do our best to meet your expedited shipping needs! Call (936) 205-5911